1. Pour the oil from Mega Tuna Spanish Style on to a large saute pan over medium high heat then pour in the beaten eggs and scramble it. Take it out of the pan and set it aside.
2. In the same pan, toss in the chopped kimchi and the drained Mega Tuna Spanish Style and saute it for a minute then stir in the rice and chopped spring onions.
3. Season it with soy sauce and add in the scrambled eggs.
4. Mix it well then transfer it to a serving platter.
5. Sprinkle with more spring onions before serving.