1. In a medium bowl, mix together the drained Mega Tuna Spanish Style, chopped spring onions and grated cheese.
2. Beat the eggs with a little milk and season with salt and pepper.
3. Melt the butter in a medium non-stick saute pan over medium low heat then pour in the beaten eggs and whisk it vigorously with a fork to prevent large curdles of egg from forming.
4. Once the omelet starts to set, place the tuna mixture in the middle of the omelet. Then fold one side over the filling then immediately turn it over on to a plate forming a 2 fold omelet.
5. Sprinkle with some more chopped spring onions before serving.