1. Saute the onions and garlic with some oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat then add in 1 can of Mega Sardines in Tomato Sauce with Chili.
2. Simmer it for a few minutes then take out the fish and set them aside.
3. Toss in the rice with the tomato sauce.
4. Sauté the rice for a few minutes then set it aside.
5. Heat up another non-stick pan for the omelet. Beat the eggs and season with some soy sauce and pepper.
6. Add some oil to the pre-heated pan then pour in the beaten eggs. Stir the eggs gently so the omelet sets evenly.
7. While the omelet cooks, scoop the rice in to a small bowl to mold it then turn it over to a serving plate.
8. When the omelet sets, slide it over the molded rice, completely covering it.
9. Spoon the sautéed Mega Sardines (fish) on top and sprinkle it with toasted sesame seeds and chopped spring onions on top before serving.