1. In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, mirin, sugar and salt. Mix until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
2. Pour the mixture over the cooked rice and mix it well.
3. Divide the rice to 4 portions and spoon the rice on to the Nori wrappers.
4. Add some julienned carrots and cucumbers on the rice.
5. Finally place a piece of Mega Creations Spanish Style Sardines on top then roll them into a cone leaving the top part exposed for presentation.
6. Arrange the temakis on to a platter and serve them with some soy sauce, wasabi and lemon wedges on the side.