1. Mix the flour, cornstarch and annatto water in a mixing bowl and season it with some salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium high heat.
3. Dust the drained Mega Creations Spanish Style Sardines individually with some flour then dip them in the batter.
4. Then fry the sardines in the pre-heated oil until they become golden brown and crispy.
5. Drain them with some paper towels then arrange them on to a serving platter with the fried camote sticks and fried kangkong then serve it with your choice of dip on the side.