- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts. Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from the warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions and conducting regular equipment inspection; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; issuing work orders for repair and requisition for replacement.
Working with Mega Global
Our Purpose: To help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products
Get in Touch
For feedback on a product or any concern that you need help with,
we’re all ears and always ready to assist.