- Assist in the development of standards in designing, developing, implementing, managing, monitoring and assessing effectiveness of training interventions.
- Provide inputs and comments or identify and recommend areas of improvement in draft policy guidelines, OD activities and services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of organisational development / strategic OD and business improvement policy and programs.
- Assist in the conduct of periodic learning needs assessment on how training standards are applied, and manuals, guidance notes and tools are used in project operations.
- Conduct training evaluation and prepares necessary post activity assessment and reports
- Assist in the preparation of learning agreements and manage contract of service providers engaged to provide related assistance to the company.
- Manage/facilitate actual conduct of capability building activities
- In consultation with the HR Lead, jointly co-ordinate the implementation of the regular staff performance review program.
- Coordinate the training programs and projects of the unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in any Behavioral Sciences (Education, Psychology or Communication)
- At least a 1 to 2 years of working experience related to OD or Training and Development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow through; strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet set deadlines
- High level of responsibility and resourcefulness
- Possesses a high sense of initiative and is committed to finishing tasks with excellence
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)