- Make sure that companies’ computer systems, hardware and other peripherals are kept as reliable and efficient as possible.
- Protect internal users and company data’s from outside threats, including hackers, viruses, spyware and malware.
- Make sure all ICT equipment and maintaining equipment are all recorded and accounted.
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications for a large company
- Industry specific certification in relevant computer languages or software may be required
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution