- Leading the development of the annual audit plan
- Evaluating and assessing significant new or changing services, processes, operations, and control processes coincident with their development, implementation, and/or expansion
- Reviewing procedures and records for their adequacy to accomplish intended objectives, and appraising policies and plans relating to the activity or function under audit review.
- Regular reporting to the Audit Committee and management summarizing results of audit activities, including recommendations for improvement.
- Conducting periodic follow-up audits to evaluate the adequacy of management’s implementation of Internal Audit recommendations.
Working with Mega Global
Our Purpose: To help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products
Get in Touch
For feedback on a product or any concern that you need help with,
we’re all ears and always ready to assist.