- Leads and maintains quality control systems and product/process verification systems, including sampling procedures and analytical tests to ensure all products produced meet food safety quality requirements.
- To ensure all standard operating procedure, preventive control measures and sanitation programs are being carried out during and after production and during clean up.
- Prepare documented reports about irregularities observed and/or encountered on raw materials, in process products, packaging materials, finished goods, equipment and the environment to the Quality Assurance Manager in a timely manner.
- Submits daily summary of process highlights deviations and irregularities.
- Monitors all aspect of operation from raw material receiving to finished goods monitoring.
- Investigate food safety processes to ensure compliance and report noncompliance to management and governing bodies along with developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Evaluate vendors or suppliers for compliance with internal standards and external regulations and suggests changes with the goal of improving processes or products.
- To check and verify the monitoring and corrective action activities done on the identified deficiencies so that the likelihood of re-occurrence can be reduced.
- To review and sign all on-line QA and productivity and quality reports and verify corrective actions taken if non-conformity is encounter.
- Investigates customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Nutrition, Animal Science, Biology, Chemical Engineering or related course
- At least 3 years of working experience in Food Manufacturing industry or directly related work experience, experience in Canning is an advantage.
- In depth knowledge/experience in the operation of Seamer & Retorts and their corresponding Quality inspection and analysis (including Tear-down & double seam examination, Processing schedule/Commercial Sterility)
- With formal training in Basic Food Safety (HACCP, GMP, Sanitation)
- Knowledge of quality system and standards.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment/apparatus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Food Technology