- Inspection of newly delivered raw materials, ingredient and packaging by means of physical sampling.
- Perform product and process inspection to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Assure on-going compliance with food safety and quality regulatory requirements.
- Maintains quality control systems and product / process verification systems, including sampling procedures
- Reports any abnormalities observed and/or encountered on raw materials, in process products, packaging materials, finished goods, equipment and the environment to the Quality Assurance Manager in a timely manner.
- Prepare technical reports and make recommendations on critical items for final disposition
- Collaborates with concerned departments on critical quality issues that affect supply.
- Develop document results of testing for all raw materials, equipment condition and finished products.
- Conduct of audit and check implementation of recommended actions
- Evaluate and recommend functionality of test equipment and recommend for procurement
- Verification of receiving process
- Investigates customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Nutrition, Animal Science, Biology or related course
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in Food Manufacturing industry or directly related work experience
- With formal training in Basic Food Safety (HACCP, GMP, Sanitation)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Willing to work in Santo Tomas Batangas.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Analyzing Information
- Strategic Planning
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Attention to Detail
- Dealing with Complexity
- Results driven
- Team work
- Stress – tolerance
- Co-ordination and control
- Time management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Work in flexible hours and willing to work long hours and shifting schedule (day/night)