- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes..
- Learning about conflict resolution
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Development Studies and BS Marketing Management