Creative Idea Development
- Conceptualize and develop creative content ideas such as, but not limited to social media posts, e-commerce ads, websites, press releases, advertising materials, video materials, event script, talk points and the like for corporate and brand materials covering both online and offline platforms.
- Research and conceptualize offline and online contents.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to ideate and implement contents.
- Proactively monitor industry and competitive trends in relation to topics, messaging and concepts and develop these into content strategies.
- Develop and write effective content such as, but not limited to social media posts, e-commerce ads, websites, press releases, advertising materials, video materials, event script, talk points and the like, for various online and offline platforms covering Mega Global and its brands.
- Develop and write internal and external communication guide and materials for Mega Global and its brands.
- Write, edit and proofread online and offline contents ensuring that they comply with corporate and brand guidelines and messaging and that they adhere to legal provisions.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that proposed and approved online and offline contents are implemented.
- Monitor execution of approved online and offline contents and ensure that approved standards are applied.
- Proven record of excellent writing (lifestyle and business writing) demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English and Tagalog language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with people from various teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides based on corporate or brand guideline.
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- 2 to 3 years of relevant professional writing experience in any of the following fields—advertising, marketing, branding, editorial or public relations.
- Advertising, creative or digital agency experience is a plus
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in English/ Journalism/ Marketing/ Communications or any other related discipline.