- Develop integrated marketing strategy and key activity plans
- Execute and monitor implementation plan
- Work with key stakeholders for campaign implementation
- Act as brand guardian
- Manage external marketing agency
- Responsible for event and partnership activity
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Managing budgets
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots
- Min 5 years of marketing experience or brand management
- Analytical, data-driven and strong communication skills.
- Convey confidence, ease and enthusiasm when communicating with a variety of audiences, and stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels.
- Proven campaign marketing successful experience in a leading brand or agency
- Strong knowledge of marketing communication & event management.
- Experience in Digital Advertising agency
- Fluent spoken English and written English
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Brand Management
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis